My co-worker's blood pressure was 111/54 with pulse of 92. We were wondering why her pulse is higher with a low blood pressure and mine was lower with a higher blood pressure. I take medication to lower my blood pressure. Are we Ok? I am 51, she is 23.
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?