My co-worker's blood pressure was 111/54 with pulse of 92. We were wondering why her pulse is higher with a low blood pressure and mine was lower with a higher blood pressure. I take medication to lower my blood pressure. Are we Ok? I am 51, she is 23.
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain