My co-worker's blood pressure was 111/54 with pulse of 92. We were wondering why her pulse is higher with a low blood pressure and mine was lower with a higher blood pressure. I take medication to lower my blood pressure. Are we Ok? I am 51, she is 23.
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?