My co-worker's blood pressure was 111/54 with pulse of 92. We were wondering why her pulse is higher with a low blood pressure and mine was lower with a higher blood pressure. I take medication to lower my blood pressure. Are we Ok? I am 51, she is 23.
- Usually Prescribed High Blood Pressure
- Can You Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory With Blood Pressure Medicine?
- Can I Take Motrin With Blood Pressure Medicine?
- Can I Take Ibuprofen With Arterial Pressure Tablets?
- Does Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Cause High Pressure?
- Lipitor And Muscle Pain