I am concerned as my blood pressure is usually low, around 110/55 but the systolic has gone up to 145 and diastolic is 55. This is a massive difference as one is high and the other is low. What could cause this|?
- What Is Metoprolol Used For And What Are Its Side Effects?
- Does Ibuprofen Effect High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Can Tea With Honey Cause High Blood Pressure?
- What Type Of Doctor Do You See For A Stroke?
- How Long Can You Stay Unconscious After A Stroke?
- Antibiotics That Cause Hypertension