I have high blood pressure and have had for at least 5 years without treatment. I have been having attacks of heart fluttering fibrilating, shortness of breath, feeling like someone is punching me in the chest at times... are these symptoms caused by high blood pressure? I have a family history of high blood pressure on my mother's side and obesity.
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- Why Does High Blood Pressure Cause Dizziness Or Fainting?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?