I have high blood pressure and have had for at least 5 years without treatment. I have been having attacks of heart fluttering fibrilating, shortness of breath, feeling like someone is punching me in the chest at times... are these symptoms caused by high blood pressure? I have a family history of high blood pressure on my mother's side and obesity.
- What Is Metoprolol Used For And What Are Its Side Effects?
- Can High Blood Pressure Cause Nose Bleeds?
- What Causes A Brain Stem Stroke?
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- Illnesses That Can Cause High Blood Pressure
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?