I an taking clonidine and atenolol three times a day for an average bp reading of 140/85, but at night during sleep bp rises to aroung 200/99 before I wake up. What can I do to stop this rise.
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Over The Counter Hypertension Medication
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?