I recently had severe diarrhea for 4 or 5 days. Approx. 2 wks later I saw colorful squiggly lines and my bp went up to 169/115. I went to the ER and my potassium was 2.7. Could this have caused the episode? My bp is normally 135/78 but my dr. has put me on bp medicine. I do need to lose about 75 lbs. Should I be taking the bp medicine or should I try behavorial modification first i.e. diet/exercise?
- Hypertension Medication Side Effects
- Can I Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug With Blood Pressure Medication?
- What Raises Blood Pressure More Celebrex Or Motrin?
- Does Atenolol Have A Drug Interaction With Tramadol?
- Will Gabapentin Lower Resting Blood Pressure?
- Asthma And High Blood Pressure