I recently had severe diarrhea for 4 or 5 days. Approx. 2 wks later I saw colorful squiggly lines and my bp went up to 169/115. I went to the ER and my potassium was 2.7. Could this have caused the episode? My bp is normally 135/78 but my dr. has put me on bp medicine. I do need to lose about 75 lbs. Should I be taking the bp medicine or should I try behavorial modification first i.e. diet/exercise?
- What Causes Shaking After A Stroke?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Can Mini-strokes Cause Memory Loss?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?