I recently had severe diarrhea for 4 or 5 days. Approx. 2 wks later I saw colorful squiggly lines and my bp went up to 169/115. I went to the ER and my potassium was 2.7. Could this have caused the episode? My bp is normally 135/78 but my dr. has put me on bp medicine. I do need to lose about 75 lbs. Should I be taking the bp medicine or should I try behavorial modification first i.e. diet/exercise?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?