I had a stint placed into the main right artery of my heart which was 90% blocked. This procedure was done in May 2003. I haven't had any further problems with my heart and I only take 2.5 mg of Altace and a 325 mg aspirin a day. Will the stint be good for many years or is there a failure expectancy in length of years?
- Physical Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure Facial Flushing
- Brain Stem Stroke Prognosis
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?