I had a stint placed into the main right artery of my heart which was 90% blocked. This procedure was done in May 2003. I haven't had any further problems with my heart and I only take 2.5 mg of Altace and a 325 mg aspirin a day. Will the stint be good for many years or is there a failure expectancy in length of years?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen When You Have Hypertension?
- Persons Of Swollen Ankles High Blood Pressure
- What Raises Blood Pressure More Celebrex Or Advil?
- High Blood Pressure Omeprazole Side Effects
- Singulair Effects On High Blood Pressure