My blood pressure and my pulse have been high for several weeks. I notice that when I take my pressure lying on my right side it is normal, but when lying on my back it is continually high, 140/94. Why is it lower when lying on my right side?
- Does Sugar Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Anemia Effect Blood Pressure?
- How Long Does It Take To Recover From A Stroke?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue