My blood pressure and my pulse have been high for several weeks. I notice that when I take my pressure lying on my right side it is normal, but when lying on my back it is continually high, 140/94. Why is it lower when lying on my right side?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Antihypertensive Drug Side Effects Restless Legs
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- How Long Does Hdl Cholesterol Stay In Blood?
- Blood During Unprotected Anal Sex
- Side Effects Of Cardizem Avoid Antacids