My blood pressure and my pulse have been high for several weeks. I notice that when I take my pressure lying on my right side it is normal, but when lying on my back it is continually high, 140/94. Why is it lower when lying on my right side?
- Symptoms Of Lipidemia
- Does Lisinopril Cause Weight Gain?
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- Why Does High Blood Pressure Cause Dizziness Or Fainting?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?