My blood pressure and my pulse have been high for several weeks. I notice that when I take my pressure lying on my right side it is normal, but when lying on my back it is continually high, 140/94. Why is it lower when lying on my right side?
- Side Effects Of Diltiazem Er
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- How Does Tiredness Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain