My potassium has shown to be high this last lab test, my doctor says he suspects its the enalapril(vasotec) I've been on so long. He is changing meds to atenolol. What's the difference between an ace inhibitor and a beta blocker. I also use to be on a channel blocker (norvasc). I'm curious to know. Also, any other reasons my potassium may be high?
- Does Hypertension Cause Water Retention?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Strokes And The Digestive System
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting