My potassium has shown to be high this last lab test, my doctor says he suspects its the enalapril(vasotec) I've been on so long. He is changing meds to atenolol. What's the difference between an ace inhibitor and a beta blocker. I also use to be on a channel blocker (norvasc). I'm curious to know. Also, any other reasons my potassium may be high?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Can Hearing Loss Be Caused By A Stroke?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain