My potassium has shown to be high this last lab test, my doctor says he suspects its the enalapril(vasotec) I've been on so long. He is changing meds to atenolol. What's the difference between an ace inhibitor and a beta blocker. I also use to be on a channel blocker (norvasc). I'm curious to know. Also, any other reasons my potassium may be high?
- Is Hypertension Considered A Cardiovascular Disease?
- What Is Dr. Oz Aspirin Therapy For High Blood Pressure?
- Do Beta Blockers Cause Weight Gain Or Weight Loss?
- Can You Hallucinate After A Stroke?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Can Too Much Protein Cause High Blood Pressure?