My potassium has shown to be high this last lab test, my doctor says he suspects its the enalapril(vasotec) I've been on so long. He is changing meds to atenolol. What's the difference between an ace inhibitor and a beta blocker. I also use to be on a channel blocker (norvasc). I'm curious to know. Also, any other reasons my potassium may be high?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Swelling?
- Can A Small Internal Bleed Cause Low Blood Pressure?
- Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For High Blood Pressure
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?