My blood pressure was 134/73 this morning and is never this high or out of balance. What causes this and is the imbalance bad? I am a 48 year old female who is very active.
- Why Does High Blood Pressure Cause Dizziness Or Fainting?
- Diastolic Pressure Connected To Fast Heart Beat
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?