I am 29 years old. For a week I've been having sudden rises in my blood pressure. The first day I had a very strong headxahe, nausea and felt dizzy, like I was going to faint. My face was very hot, my eyes samrted and I felt a pressure inside my head, almost as if my eyes were going to burst. Later I felt fine. I went to a doctor for another reason that same day, he told I had my preassure a little bit high: 140-90 and told to monitor it he next days just in case it happened again. I've been feeling the same since then, sometimes fine, and my preassure is fine, then suddenly I start to feel the same symptoms and I take my preassure and it is a little bit high, from 140-90, to 165-95. Sometimes I feel so dizzy and the preassure in my head is so strong, that I can't get up from my chair. My doctor told me I don't have a High blood preassure problem beacause the preassure is not constantly high, but then, what is it??? Please help me, this is really affecting my job...
- Can Being Sick Cause Your Blood Pressure To Rise?
- How Long Does It Take To Recover From A Stroke?
- Does Ibuprofen Effect High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Pontine Stroke Symptoms
- What Happens If You Stop Taking Blood Pressure Medicine Benicar Hct?
- How Long Can You Stay Unconscious After A Stroke?