I have water retension,, probably from taking Norvasc 10 mg. This am I have a bright red rash on the insides of my legs above the ankles up to the calf. There are no bumps or itchi and no other skin discoloration. The rash isbright red and ranges from dots to smears.
- How Can High Blood Pressure Cause A Nose Bleed?
- Can Pain Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Ayurvedic Medicine For High Blood Pressure
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting