157/105 pulse rate 48. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with HOC....My pulse has been running as low as 38,but normally stays around 48 to 50. I was at rest when taking bp however I was also experiencing tightness of chest,palpitations and shortness of breath.
- How Can High Blood Pressure Cause A Nose Bleed?
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?