I have been taking high blood pressure medication for 2 or more years and have been able to keep it in check.All of a sudden it jump to 170/101 and that is with the medication.I have not changed my lifesyle in any way so I am baffled.For a few weeks I watched my salt intake and have pretty much eaten lots of fruits and vegtables.For awhile it seemed to stabalize so I decided to treat myself to a fried chicken dinner and my blood pressure jumps back to high levels.What can the problem be?
- Treatment Of Hypertension After Steroid Injection
- Physical Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure Facial Flushing
- Can High Blood Pressure Cause Seizures?
- Illnesses That Can Cause High Blood Pressure
- Can Too Much Protein Cause High Blood Pressure?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting