I take medication for my HBP, right now I'm overweight and I was thinking about starting a Diet and Exercise routine and incorporate Alli for added benefit. Since I read that Alli works with the enzymes in your digestive system I was wondering can I take it even though I have HBP?
- Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For High Blood Pressure
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- What Might You Smell Before A Stroke?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?