I have a fluctuating blood pressure and had chest pain and nausea. I had an ekg, echo gram and 8 hr blood testing done and passed all tests. After a 2 day stay in the hospital, they sent me home saying it wasn't a heart attack. I still have pressure in my chest and pain in my back. My blood pressure is normal but pulse is 100, then blood pressure will go up 158/94. After a nights sleep my blood pressure will be a little high and pulse will be normal. it's been almost a week since all the heart tests and i'm still having problems. What could be causing this?
- Can Amlodipine Besylate Cause Weight Gain?
- Types Of Massage For Stroke Victims
- Does And Empty Stomach Affect Blood Pressure?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?