My pulse rarely exceeds 50 and the cardiac unit does not seem to bothered. I take Aspirin, Bendroflumethiazide and Quinapril for Hypertension, Carbamazepeine and Lamictal for Epilepsy Simvastatin for high cholesterol plus Atenolol. Could the combination of these be a cause?
- Does High Blood Pressure Medicine Make You Gain Weight?
- Does Ibuprofen Effect High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Pineapple Juice And Statins
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting