My pulse rarely exceeds 50 and the cardiac unit does not seem to bothered. I take Aspirin, Bendroflumethiazide and Quinapril for Hypertension, Carbamazepeine and Lamictal for Epilepsy Simvastatin for high cholesterol plus Atenolol. Could the combination of these be a cause?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?