How do you know when you don't need BP med? I had a kidney infection and my bp was 160/100 my doctor put me on med right then but after only a couple of days of taking antibiotic and one day of the bp med my bp is now around 112/70 I am 42 does that mean I don't need the bp med? I have always heard that you can never stop taking it but I don't know why.
- Recovery After A Brain Hemorrhage Or Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For High Blood Pressure
- What Happens If You Stop Taking Blood Pressure Medicine Benicar Hct?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain