I am 30 years old with chronic hypertension. As I eat well, am not overweight and in otherwise good health, I believe this is due to heredity. I am currently taking 50 mg of Atenolol and Exforge 5/160 to control the pressure. With a recent insurance change, which eliminated my RX card, my physician prescribed 10 mg of Amlodopine and 40 mg of Lisinopril, which I have yet to take. Is this the best alternative to Exforge? I do have history of chronic UTI and the Lisinopril possible side-effects scare me.
- Low Blood Pressure Symptoms In Children
- Can Mini-strokes Cause Memory Loss?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Why Does High Blood Pressure Cause Dizziness Or Fainting?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?