I am 30 years old with chronic hypertension. As I eat well, am not overweight and in otherwise good health, I believe this is due to heredity. I am currently taking 50 mg of Atenolol and Exforge 5/160 to control the pressure. With a recent insurance change, which eliminated my RX card, my physician prescribed 10 mg of Amlodopine and 40 mg of Lisinopril, which I have yet to take. Is this the best alternative to Exforge? I do have history of chronic UTI and the Lisinopril possible side-effects scare me.
- What Causes Shaking After A Stroke?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Diastolic Pressure Connected To Fast Heart Beat
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?