I am 30 years old with chronic hypertension. As I eat well, am not overweight and in otherwise good health, I believe this is due to heredity. I am currently taking 50 mg of Atenolol and Exforge 5/160 to control the pressure. With a recent insurance change, which eliminated my RX card, my physician prescribed 10 mg of Amlodopine and 40 mg of Lisinopril, which I have yet to take. Is this the best alternative to Exforge? I do have history of chronic UTI and the Lisinopril possible side-effects scare me.
- Recovery After A Brain Hemorrhage Or Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For High Blood Pressure
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- Does Hypertension Cause Water Retention?
- Loss Of Speech After A Stroke
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?