I am 30 years old with chronic hypertension. As I eat well, am not overweight and in otherwise good health, I believe this is due to heredity. I am currently taking 50 mg of Atenolol and Exforge 5/160 to control the pressure. With a recent insurance change, which eliminated my RX card, my physician prescribed 10 mg of Amlodopine and 40 mg of Lisinopril, which I have yet to take. Is this the best alternative to Exforge? I do have history of chronic UTI and the Lisinopril possible side-effects scare me.
- What Is A Homeopathic Treatment For High Blood Pressure?
- Illnesses That Can Cause High Blood Pressure
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Will Coumadin Cause Low Blood Pressure?
- Stages Of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?