For the longest time I was living with high blood pressure and irregular periods. I started taking blood pressure medication about a month ago and it's lowered my blood pressure to the normal range. As soon as I adjusted to the medication and having a lower blood pressure I started my period. I haven't had any cramps like I would usually get and it's been 6 days and still going strong. Is this something I should be concerned with? Also, is it possible that the drop and stabilization in my blood pressure caused my period to come back? If so could that also be why I don't feel like I'm dying? :)
- Cause Of Irregular Heartbeat Arb Or Lisinopril
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Over-the-counter Medicines?
- What Raises Blood Pressure More Celebrex Or Motrin?
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome High Blood Pressure
- Does Vicodin Cause Low Blood Pressure?
- Statins And Muscle Pain Coenzyme Q10