I am currently on 20 mg Benicar (ARB) and 5 mg Norvasc (CCB). I have not seen any articles regarding the benefits of the combination of Norvasc and Benicar. I would like to know if this combination is beneficial for lowering HPB and if they can contribute to increased probability of side effects such as swelling.
- Is Slurred Speech A Symptom Of High Blood Pressure?
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- Can Hypertension Cause Insomnia?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Prilosec Effect On Blood Pressure