I am currently on 20 mg Benicar (ARB) and 5 mg Norvasc (CCB). I have not seen any articles regarding the benefits of the combination of Norvasc and Benicar. I would like to know if this combination is beneficial for lowering HPB and if they can contribute to increased probability of side effects such as swelling.
- Dangerous High Blood Pressure Levels
- Loss Of Speech After A Stroke
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?