my boyfriend is only 23 years old and when we went to the doctor his blood pressure was 158/ 93 and they said that is to high for his age and before we left they checked it again and it was 141/73 the doctor said that is still not normal for his age. i just wanna find out what is normal for a man that is 23 years old.
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Lower Back Pain And High Blood Pressure