my boyfriend is only 23 years old and when we went to the doctor his blood pressure was 158/ 93 and they said that is to high for his age and before we left they checked it again and it was 141/73 the doctor said that is still not normal for his age. i just wanna find out what is normal for a man that is 23 years old.
- Cause Of Irregular Heartbeat Arb Or Angiotensin-converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Can You Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug And Blood Pressure Medicine Together?
- Protonix And High Blood Pressure
- Can Tramadol Effect Blood Pressure?
- Singulair High Blood Pressure
- Symbicort And High Blood Pressure