I had drop in blood pressure followed by tingling skin and sweating scalp after waking. I felt a bowel movement coming on and made it to the bathroom. There was quite a bit that left my body. I am 61, male and have had pre-hypertension in the past, but have lost weight to counter (6'3" at 230#). BP has been approx. 140/70 the rest of the day. Still feel weird, though. Could this be an indicator of a heart issue? No pressure in the chest, but occasional need to take a bigger breath than usual, no pain in left arm. Apprehension and concern isn't making it feel any better.
- Does Biotin Cause Blood Pressure To Go Up?
- What Type Of Doctor Do You See For A Stroke?
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Over The Counter Hypertension Medication
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?