I had drop in blood pressure followed by tingling skin and sweating scalp after waking. I felt a bowel movement coming on and made it to the bathroom. There was quite a bit that left my body. I am 61, male and have had pre-hypertension in the past, but have lost weight to counter (6'3" at 230#). BP has been approx. 140/70 the rest of the day. Still feel weird, though. Could this be an indicator of a heart issue? No pressure in the chest, but occasional need to take a bigger breath than usual, no pain in left arm. Apprehension and concern isn't making it feel any better.
- Can Hypertension Cause Insomnia?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?
- Lower Back Pain And High Blood Pressure