I monitor my BP at home and it has been as low as 109/60 and as high as 173/70. Usually it is in the 120-130/63-70 range. I am 55 yo male and exercise regularly and follow "healthy" diet (lots of veg/fruits and low meat and dairy consumption). I am concerned that I am getting hypertension (it runs in my family as does diabetes) despite my efforts to keep these things in check. My numbers don't fall within the guidelines for the bottom number of the BP. Should I see a doctor? Thanks
- Native American Remedies For High Blood Pressure
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Antibiotic If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Symptoms Migraine High Blood Pressure
- Why Am I Being Required To Take Coumadin?
- How Much Can Hdl Cholesterol Fluctuate?