I monitor my BP at home and it has been as low as 109/60 and as high as 173/70. Usually it is in the 120-130/63-70 range. I am 55 yo male and exercise regularly and follow "healthy" diet (lots of veg/fruits and low meat and dairy consumption). I am concerned that I am getting hypertension (it runs in my family as does diabetes) despite my efforts to keep these things in check. My numbers don't fall within the guidelines for the bottom number of the BP. Should I see a doctor? Thanks
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain