I monitor my BP at home and it has been as low as 109/60 and as high as 173/70. Usually it is in the 120-130/63-70 range. I am 55 yo male and exercise regularly and follow "healthy" diet (lots of veg/fruits and low meat and dairy consumption). I am concerned that I am getting hypertension (it runs in my family as does diabetes) despite my efforts to keep these things in check. My numbers don't fall within the guidelines for the bottom number of the BP. Should I see a doctor? Thanks
- Can Anemia Affect High Blood Pressure?
- What Happens If You Stop Taking Blood Pressure Medicine Benicar Hct?
- How Long Can You Stay Unconscious After A Stroke?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Prilosec Effect On Blood Pressure
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?