I monitor my BP at home and it has been as low as 109/60 and as high as 173/70. Usually it is in the 120-130/63-70 range. I am 55 yo male and exercise regularly and follow "healthy" diet (lots of veg/fruits and low meat and dairy consumption). I am concerned that I am getting hypertension (it runs in my family as does diabetes) despite my efforts to keep these things in check. My numbers don't fall within the guidelines for the bottom number of the BP. Should I see a doctor? Thanks
- Why Isn't My Medication Methyldopa Lowering My Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Antiarrhythmic Medications?
- Can You Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug With High Blood Pressure?
- Motrin Side Effect And Low Hdl
- Can You Take Allopurinol With Statin?
- Percocet And High Blood Pressure