I monitor my BP at home and it has been as low as 109/60 and as high as 173/70. Usually it is in the 120-130/63-70 range. I am 55 yo male and exercise regularly and follow "healthy" diet (lots of veg/fruits and low meat and dairy consumption). I am concerned that I am getting hypertension (it runs in my family as does diabetes) despite my efforts to keep these things in check. My numbers don't fall within the guidelines for the bottom number of the BP. Should I see a doctor? Thanks
- Can Lightheadedness Be A Sign Of Cardiovascular Disease?
- Systolic Pressure Connected To Fast Heart Beat
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- I Cant Take Zocor What Can I Do
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Arm Muscle Pain?
- Can A Patient With High Blood Pressure Take Hydrocodone?