My doctor diagnosed me with hypertension the day after I was layed off from my job in February. He said it was no big deal 141/85 give or take a a number or two. This was my third reading in this range but all of them have been during periods of exhaustion due to insomnia (I have lingering sleep issues from working a night shift for years). I doesn't seem to me that a doctor can make an accurate diagnosis of hypertension during periods of extreme stress or illness. As a result of the diagnosis I now have insurance problems. Do I have options?
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- How Does Tiredness Cause High Blood Pressure?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?