My doctor diagnosed me with hypertension the day after I was layed off from my job in February. He said it was no big deal 141/85 give or take a a number or two. This was my third reading in this range but all of them have been during periods of exhaustion due to insomnia (I have lingering sleep issues from working a night shift for years). I doesn't seem to me that a doctor can make an accurate diagnosis of hypertension during periods of extreme stress or illness. As a result of the diagnosis I now have insurance problems. Do I have options?
- Natural Relief From Hypotension
- What Are Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure 170/100?
- What Happens If You Stop Taking Blood Pressure Medicine Benicar Hct?
- Over The Counter Hypertension Medication
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?