Anticoagulant rodenticides are poisons used to kill rats. Rodenticide means rodent killer. An anticoagulant is a blood thinner.
Anticoagulant rodenticide poisoning occurs when someone swallows a product containing these chemicals.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Can I take pain medications if I am also taking Coumadin?? The following story is fictional but is comprised from encounters with a few... Read more »
It's confusing. Some doctors tell us to take Migraine abortive medications such as the triptans early in a Migraine attack -- during the aura if... Read more »