I have read that ankylosing can create a lot of problems including bowel troubles, but does anybody know if it can cause headaches. I have been suffering for almost 10 years and have not found a correct diagnosis, but funny it seems that everything I feel as far as pain is very much like the ankylosing spondylitis. I have at times severe headaches. Is that a possible complication from this disease!????
- Digestive Advantage Crohns And Colitis
- Feline Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome Arthritis
- Symptoms Of Bladder And Internal Organ Fistula
- Do Aspirin Asa Tylenol Acetaminophen Or Ibuprofen Work For Spastic Colon?
- Belly Button Pain Associated With Irritable Bowel Syndrome