I would like to comment on several recent posts by individuals that seem to be "turned on" by wearing diapers. I may be wrong but it seems to me that these individuals are not really incontinent and only wear incontinence products to obtain some sort of "thrill."
From my point of view, posts by these individuals are a real insult to people that deal with this problem on daily basis. It's obvious these people don't understand or care that:
1. Incontinence in any form is NOT FUN.
2. Having to wear incontinence products, including diapers, is NOT FUN.
3. Worrying about the risk of disclosing the problem to friends and coworkers is NOT FUN.
4. Having to deal with spouses and other family members
who don't understand the problem is NOT FUN.
5. That the expense, the laundry, the odor, and the irritated skin is NOT FUN.
In short, it can be a real pain in the bottom! Literally!
I consider myself lucky because my problem is not that bad (no diapers), and I have access to therapies that help. Like others, though I still have to deal with it every day.
It has been estimated that more than 10% of websites on the Internet are pornographic (400 million pages!), so these individuals should have no problem finding other people/places that share their interests.
If this is the case, then there are plenty of other places to engage in this sort of activity.
Please leave us, who have real problems, alone. Go somewhere else.
Published On: June 24, 2008