Have you ever heard of this happening? I have had an MRI of my pelvic region so they ruled out a blood clot. When I bend or walk the pain shoots down my right leg. It starts at the right side of my pelvis then travels downward almost like it is in the bone. Any info would help.
- Symptoms And Treatment If Blood Type Urea Nitrogen Level Increases
- Over The Counter Medication For Incontinence
- Can Chlamydia Cause Blood Cell In Urine?
- Does Antibiotic Drug Cause Muscle Aches?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?