I had transureathal microwave therapy TUMT in January of this year. I also have lower back pain and an MRI showed a bulge between my L5 and S1. My urologist said that I was just sleeping too soundly but I wasn't sleeping soundly when I had a sudden urge and couldn't make it to the bathroom. The urologist gave me Enablex and this has stopped but I'm wondering what could be causing it. I seem to have traded Flomax for Enablex when I had TUMT so that I wouldn't have to take medication. Flomax makes me feel like I am about to pass out and Enablex dries out my mouth.
- Is Klebsiella Bacterium Of Urinary Tract Infection Causes Fever?
- Frequent Urination Urge But Small Urine Passes
- What Is A Normal Creatinine Level In An Baby?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Will Genital Warts Go Away Without Treatment?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?