I have a friend who had his bladder removed due to cancer. His surgeon made a bladder from a part of his small intestine. He must be totally incontinent as his prostate was also removed. I don't want to ask him about his results so I am posting this question so that I can get a medical explanation of what he is facing as a result of the surgery.
- How Long Before Ciprofloxacin Relieves Symptoms Of Uti?
- Can Potassium Cause Urinary Incontinence?
- Myasthenia Gravis And Urinary Incontinence
- Diuretic Drugs Causing Kidney Failure
- Why Do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Levels Cause Frequent Urination?
- Pyelonephritis In Woman With Vaginal Discomfort