Natural Alternatives for Menopause Symptoms
Explore alternatives to hormone replacement therapy for your menopause symptoms.
6 Tips for Managing Hot Flashes
Hot flashes are a common symptom of menopause, but sometimes they can be persistent and disrupt daily life. Here are some tips for avoiding and dealing with hot flashes.
- 5 Tips for Managing Menopausal Mood Swings The exact cause of these mood swings isn't known, but lack of sleep, stress and changing hormones are likely contributors. These tips can help you manage your mood swings.
- Menopause Myths When it comes to menopause, separating fact from fiction can be tough. Once you tell your friends that you THINK you're in menopause, you'll hear tons of advice and old wives' tales. Here's the truth about some common myths about menopause.
- What NOT to Do As You Enter Menopause
- Best Exercises to Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- How to Curb Menopausal Hair Loss in Women Many people correlate hair loss with men only. That’s not the case. It turns out that as we go through menopause, women can experience thinning of their follicles.
- How to Choose a Doctor for Your Menopause Journey As you enter menopause, you'll want someone who is willing to be a partner in your health care, not the captain of the ship. You'll want a doctor who will be a willing partner of your health care team, who knows the medical literature and best practices, but who also is open to new approaches based on a holistic view of medicine. Here are five questions to ask yourself to determine if your doctor is still right for you
- Medications That Help Common Menopause Symptoms Most women do not need treatment of menopausal symptoms. Some women find that their symptoms go away by themselves, and some women just don't find the symptoms very uncomfortable. But if you are bothered by symptoms, there are many ways to deal with them, including medications and lifestyle changes.
10 Things to Talk To Your Doctor About During Menopause
If you think you may be in menopause or know that you are, make an appointment with your OB/GYN or general practitioner. Be prepared with this list of information.
Ten Things You Should Know About Menopause
It's been called the change of life, the beginning of the end, a renewal time, the start of the next half of your life. However you think of menopause, there are plenty of rumors afloat about this female milestone. Here are ten things you should know...
Immunizations Important for Middle-Aged Women
Many women forget, or do not know, that many of the immunizations they received as children need to be renewed when they approach middle age. Here are immunizations you should consider getting again, although you should talk to your doctor first.