Happening Now In Our Communities…
Teri Robert, Health GuideValproate for Migraine - Contraindicated Due to Decreased IQ Scores in Exposed Children
Posted 05/06/13 | comments (0)
Vital safety information for pregnant women who are using or considering using valproate medications for Migraine prevention was released…
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Center
- Living with Multiple Sclerosis Education Center
- Does your child struggle with asthma? Learn more about a clinical research study for children with asthma.
- MS Education Center
- Crohn's Health Center
- DBS Therapy for Parkinson’s – Sponsored Health Program
- Learn More About a Research Study For Persistent Asthma in Your Area
- Are you eligible for a Dry Eye Study? Learn more.
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency Education Center
- Emergency Contraceptives Center
- Cancer Treatment Center – Sponsored Health Program