New Migraine and Headache Info on MMC, 1/11/10
For those of you who are super busy or don't feel well enough to look around for what's new, each week, I'll be posting links for you here. Links to the newest Migraine and headache information we've made available here on MyMigraineConnection.
Without further ado, here's some of the newest information we've published here for you:
Medication Overuse Headache - New Information
More research and updated IHS criteria have now given us more information and more answers about MOH that we had before. We now know more about several aspects of MOH, including which medications can cause it...
Migraines, Headaches, and Thyroid Awareness Month
January is Thyroid Awareness Month, and it's a perfect time to remember that the thyroid gland can impact Migraines and Headaches...
January 2010 Headache and Migraine Disease Blog Carnival
The Headache & Migraine Disease Blog Carnival has been created to provide both Migraine and headache patients and people who blog about Migraine disease and other headache disorders with unique opportunities to share ideas on topics of particular interest and importance to us...
Migraine & Headache Term of the Day
Exploring the medical terms we see and hear when learning about Migraine and other headache disorders.
Please give some of our members some extra support or get some ideas from other members...
One of the best things about sites such as ours is that it's like having a support group from the comfort of home. Some of our members could use extra support this week. If you can, please take a few minutes to post to them:
- Migraines every day
- Doctor Visit
- 2010 plans about your Migraines or Headaches?
- Join our daily discussion in the "Tea Room!"
New Ask the Clinician Questions & Answers
- Constant Migraines after heart attack?
- Relpax raising blood pressure?
- Teen daughter with Migraines triggered by heat, exercise, and period?
- Large floater and then flashing? Migraine?
- Axert Limited to six per month, insurance thing?
- Relationship between enlarged brain ventricles and Migraines?
- How much Frova What about Periactin?
- Doctor won't continue opioid protocol started in WA, what to do?
- Taking Imitrex with antidepressants?
- Migraines, Occipital Neuralgia, doctors have written me off?
Get Answers To Your Migraine and Headache Questions
When you have questions about Migraines or headaches, our site offers three ways to ask those questions and get answers.
That's it for this week. I'll be doing an update weekly to keep you up-to-date on the newest information on our site. Other good ways for you to keep up are subscribing to our free newsletter and subscribing to our shareposts. Here are some subscription links for you (note that you need to be logged in before subscribing):
- Subscribe to our free newsletter
- Subscribe to my shareposts
- Subscribe to Nancy's shareposts
- Subscribe to Megan's shareposts
Medical review by John Claude Krusz, PhD, MD.