March 31 Migraine Chat - New Format, Reminders Available
Let's chat about Migraines again!
Our next Migraine chat will be held on Wednesday, March 1, at two times:
- From 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., eastern time and
- from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., eastern time.
We have a new, easier to use format for the chats, and email reminders are available.
Our topic for this month is The Risks of Migraine: Some Perspective . We'll discuss:
- the increased risks of cardiovascular disease and events,
- the increased risks that Migraine presents,
- what the numbers really mean, and
- what we can do to manage our risk factors.
Good news! Our last chat was a bit difficult to follow. We'll be using a new tool to make the conversation easer to follow. Check our homepage at chat times on the 31st for a link to the chat.
If you'd like to plan ahead a bit, you can bookmark the pages for these chats now. You can also go to the pages now and enter your email address to receive an email reminder of the chats. If you want reminders for both chats, you need to go to both pages and request an email reminder for each chat.
See you then,