Let's Chat About Migraines, Nutrition, and Food Triggers on 4/21
Let's chat about Migraines again!
Our next Migraine chat will be held on Wednesday, April 21, at two times:
- From 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., eastern time and
- from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., eastern time.
We have a new, easier to use format for the chats, and email reminders are available.
Our topic for this month is Migraines, Nutrition, and Food Triggers. We'll discuss:
- how nutrition impacts overall health, thus impacting Migraine and Migraine prevention,
- figuring out what's right for each of us,
- foods that can trigger Migraines, and
- other food / nutritional issues.
Good news! Our last chat used a new chat tool, and it was great -- easy to follow and lots of fun! We'll be using a that tool from now on to make the conversation easer to follow. Check our homepage at chat times on the 21st for a link to the chat or note the links below.
If you'd like to plan ahead a bit, you can bookmark the pages for these chats now. You can also go to the pages now and enter your email address to receive an email reminder of the chats. If you want reminders for both chats, you need to go to both pages and request an email reminder for each chat.
See you then,