What Have You Learned About Migraines and Headaches?
For those of us with Migraine and other headache disorders, learning about those disorders is essential for a number of reasons:
- It's easier to know what questions we need to ask once we have at least some basic knowledge.
- We can't call our doctor every time we have a headache or Migraine, so we have to make some treatment decisions ourselves. The more we know, the easier that becomes.
- Many of us have people in our lives who really "don't get it." It's hard to explain our Migraines or headaches to them if we don't understand them ourselves.
How much have you learned about Migraines and headaches? Do you want to learn more or review what you've learned about some of them? We have a lot of information on our site and some quizzes that let you find out what you know -- and what you don't know.
From our "Basics" Series: Articles covering the "basics" of different types of Migraines and headaches. In some cases, we have quizzes to go with the articles. The quizzes are paired with those articles...
- Abdominal Migraine - The Basics
- Acephalgic or Silent Migraine – The Basics
- Alice In Wonderland Syndrome – The Basics
- Basilar-Type Migraine - The Basics
- Cervicogenic Headache - The Basics
- Chronic Daily Headache - The Basics
- Cluster Headaches - The Basics
- Headache Attributable to IIH
- Hemicrania Continua - The Basics
- Hemiplegic Migraine - The Basics
- Hypnic Headaches – The Basics
- Ice Pick Headaches - The Basics
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH) - The Basics
- Medicaton Overuse Headache: When the Remedy Backfires
- Migraine – What is It?
- Migraine With Aura - the Basics
- Migraine Without Aura - the Basics
- New Daily Persistent Headache – The Basics
- Orgasmic and Preorgasmic Headache - The Basics
- Paroxysmal Hemicrania – The Basics
- Post-Traumatic Headache - The Basics
- Primary Exertional Headache - The Basics
- Retinal Migraine - The Basics
- Status Migrainous - The Basics
- Stroke - The Basics
- Tension-Type Headaches - The Basics
- Transformed Migraine - The Basics
- Dispelling Migraine Myths
- How Well Do You Know Your Migraine Medications?
- Identify the Type of Migraine or Headache
- Is Your Doctor Right for You?
- Migraine Aura
Ultimately, we're responsible for our health and our health care, not our doctors. So, let's keep learning together!
Get the latest Migraine and headache news, informational articles, tips for living well, and more in my free weekly newsletter. To subscribe, CLICK HERE.