22 Things About Migraines - Slideshow
Did you know people have had holes drilled in their skulls believing it would relieve their Migraines? The procedure is called trepanation, and it dates back to 7000-3000 BC.
Did you know that smelling odors that aren't actually present can be part of the Migraine aura? When that happens, it's called an olfactory hallucination. Similarly, we can have auditory hallucinations - hearing sounds that aren't actually present - during the Migraine aura.
There are some very interesting facts about Migraines, some of which may have escaped you so far. So, to share them with you, I created one of our new slideshows.
Want to dig into some more facts about Migraines? Check out 22 Things About Migraines You May Not Know.
More Migraine Slideshows:
- 12 Tips for Living Well with Migraines
- 6 Tips for Handling Migraines at Work
- 27 Foods That Can Trigger Migraines
- 10 Tips for Avoiding Summer Migraines and Headaches
- 10 Ways for Migraineurs to Sneak in Some Exercise
- 10 Things NOT to Say to a Person with Migraines