Continuing My Migraine Education in the Desert
I just returned from continuing my Migraine education at the American Headache Society's Scottsdale Symposium in Scottsdale, Arizona. This is a photo of a cactus bloom taken near one of the meeting rooms.
As always, it was an incredibly valuable opportunity for learning and for networking with doctors, researchers, and others in the fields of "headache medicine." Over the next weeks, I'll have a great deal of information to share with you.
Some of the topics about which I learned more are:
- nerve stimulators for Migraine and headache management (ONSTIM and TMS);
- Migraine pathophysiology, what makes Migraine so hard to treat;
- what transforms Migraine from episodic to chronic;
- abuse, TPSD, and headache and Migraine;
- treating the adolescent Migraineur;
- and much more.
Stay tuned! I'll start posting this information next week.
Get the latest Migraine and headache news, informational articles, tips for living well, and more in my free weekly newsletter. To subscribe, CLICK HERE.