Living With Migraines and the Search for New Treatments will be the topic of discussion on The Diane Rehm Show on WAMU 88.5 NPR Thursday, August 16, at 11:06 a.m., eastern time. If your NPR station doesn't carry the show, don't worry! It will be streamed live online, so you can listen here.
I'm thrilled and honored to tell you that I'll be one of the panelists for this show. The other panelists are:
- Dr. Perry Richardson: neurologist at George Washington University Hospital.
- Dr. David Dodick: Migraine specialist and director of the headache center at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona; chairman of the American Migraine Foundation.
- Dr. Story Landis: director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), National Institutes of Health (NIH).
During the show, we'll be taking questions via telephone and Twitter. Here are some links for information, listening to the show, and asking questions:
- The Diane Rehm Show web site
- Information about this particular show
- Listen online - live streaming
- The Diane Rhem Show on Facebook
- The Diane Rhem Show on Twitter You can ask questions during the show via Twitter.
- You can call the show with questions at 1-800-433-8850.
- You can also email questions during the show to email@example.com.
Please join us for the show. It should be an interesting and informative hour, especially since you have the opportunity to phone, Tweet, or email your questions to us.
Get the latest Migraine and headache news, informational articles, tips for living well, and more in my free weekly newsletter. To subscribe, CLICK HERE.