May, 2014, Headache Disorders and Migraine Blog Carnival
Welcome to the May, 2014, edition of the Headache Disorders and Migraine Blog Carnival!
For those of you not familiar with blog carnivals, a blog carnival is a themed collection of posts from multiple blogs. The purpose is to bring together posts from several blogs to offer readers different perspectives on the theme, bring attention to important topics, and introduce both readers and bloggers to other bloggers whom they may not have read before.
This month's theme for the Headache Disorders and Migraine blog carnival is:
“Hope Springs Eternal: What gives you hope to live with Migraines and Headaches?”
Please follow the links to the wonderful posts shared by our bloggers this month. In alphabetical order by bloggers' last names:
- Otter MacAilein shared The Warmth from the blog A Headache Story.
- Migrainista offers us 5 Things That Give Me Hope Despite Chronic Pain from the blog Migrainista.
- I offer you Living with Migraines - Holding Onto Hope from my blog here, on HealthCentral.
- Ellen Schnakenberg brings us Lessons in Migraine Hope from her blog here, on HealthCentral.
- Kerrie Smyres shared Finding Hope on her blog, The Daily Headache.
If you blog about migraine or other headache disorders, I hope you'll join us for future editions of the carnival!
Make a difference... Donate to the 36 Million Migraine Campaign!
© Teri Robert, 2014. Last updated May 12, 2014.