Top 10 Migraine and Headache Questions, week of 5/12/08
Do you have questions about headaches or Migraines? Many of our readers do, and each week, and Dr. John Claude Krusz and I answer some of them. Dr. Krusz is a world recognized headache and Migraine expert, often conducting groundbreaking research at his clinic in Dallas. This week's questions and answers include...
- Tender spot at the back of her head that burns and is very painful?
- Can a migraine cause a seizure in a person that does not have epilepsy?
- Using Imitrex 2-3 days every other week?
- Disabled son with morning Migraines?
- Long-term use of Zonegran? Rash from lithium?
Check out this week's questions and answers!
If you have a question, please click HERE. Accepted questions will be answered by publishing the answers here. Due to the number of questions submitted, no questions will be answered privately, and questions will be accepted only when submitted via THIS FORM. Please do not submit questions via email, private message, or SharePost comments. Thank you.
© Teri Robert & J.C. Krusz, 2008.