New Migraine and Headache Info on MMC, 8/24/09
Wow, another week has flown by! The summer is nearly gone, some children are back in in school, and others will be returning soon.
Still, Migraines and headaches don't seem to give us much of a break, so we continue to add new material to our site for you.
So, without further ado, here's what's new since last week
● New Migraine Drug Levadex Performs Well in Trial
formerly called MAP0004, Levadex performed well against placebo.
● Did You Know Generic Migraine Medications Can Vary?
Have you been told that generics are exactly like brand name?
● Video and Stroke Risk
This video does a great job of putting stroke risk into perspective.
● Top 10 Migraine and Headache Questions for 8/24/09
Dr. Krusz and I have been answering your questions including:
- Demylenating lesion due to Migraine?
- Migraines AFTER stressful times?
- Can Migraines present with varied neurological deficits such as numbness and difficulty speaking and reading?
- Daily headaches after birth of child. Migraines?
That's it for this week!