December Migraine Disease and Headache Blog Carnival: Holiday Stress
Welcome to the December, 2009, Headache and Migraine Disease Blog Carnival.
The Headache & Migraine Disease Blog Carnival has been created to provide both Migraine and headache patients and people who blog about Migraine disease and other headache disorders with unique opportunities to share ideas on topics of particular interest and importance to us.
The theme for this month's carnival is: Advice on and experiences with reducing holiday season stress. This is our second anniversary edition of the carnival. Congratulations, Diana!!
Here are this month's submissions:
- Dianna Lee, the creator of this carnival, shares Migraineurs: Have Happier Holidays with Routines.
- For my part, I offer you Migraines, Headaches, and Holiday Stress and Marcia Cross on Navigating Holiday Parties from my Migraine Holiday Guide.
- Inner Dorothy talks a bit about gratitude then continues with How will I get through December with Pain and its usual suspects of Nausea, Photophobia and General Feelings of Bleh?
- On WorkingWithChronicIllness.com, Rosalind Joffe brings us cooking lessons my mother didn't teach me and avoid this minefield: drive your bus.
- Ellen Schnakenbert at WEGO Health shares Holiday pampering - not an option for Migraineurs.
- Megan Oltman offers us How do we Celebrate and Still take Care of Ourselves? on Free My Brain from Migraine Pain.
- Oh Head Wise, Stephanie brings us Bracing Myself for the Holidays.
For the Migraine bloggers among you, here's the information for the January blog carnival:
- Theme: Healthy habits for the new year.
- Deadline: Friday, January 8, 2010
- Post Date: Monday, January 11, 2010
- Host: Diana Lee, Somebody Heal Me (http://somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)