Our readers ask some great questions about Migraine disease and other headache disorders here on MyMigraineConnection. Teri and I both answer questions in our community question and answer section. Dr. Krusz and Teri answer other questions in our Ask the Clinician column.
Some of the questions apply to many of our readers, and are great topics for discussion. So, every week, I'll be bringing you our Question of the Week. I hope you'll take a few minutes to look at these questions and the answers, then join us in discussion. One of the best things about online communities is the opportunity to share information and experiences.
This week's Question of the Week:
My doctor concluded that my migraine is of genetical origin...
so i have to live with it and do my best to identify and avoid triggers.Is that the end of the story?!
Migraine runs in my family. I tried many therapeutic approaches ,without success. My doctor concluded that it is of genetical origin ,so I have to live with it, and do my best to identify and avoid triggers. Is that the end of the journey? migraine being part of my life!!
Here are some extra links for you:
- Migraine and Headache Specialists - What's So Special?
- Patient Recommended Migraine and Headache Specialists
- Preventive, Abortive, and Rescue Medications - What's the Difference?
- Do you have questions? We have answers. Find the three places to ask questions on our Migraine Answers page.
- If you'd like information on the various types of Migraines and headaches, check our Types of Migraines and Headaches section.
Feel well,© The HealthCentral Network, 2010
Last updated December 22, 2010
Published On: December 22, 2010