Our readers ask some great questions about Migraine disease and other headache disorders here on MyMigraineConnection. Teri and I both answer questions in our community question and answer section. Dr. Krusz and Teri answer other questions in our Ask the Clinician column.
Some of the questions apply to many of our readers, and are great topics for discussion. So, every week, I'll be bringing you our Question of the Week. I hope you'll take a few minutes to look at these questions and the answers, then join us in discussion. One of the best things about online communities is the opportunity to share information and experiences.
This week's Question of the Week:
diagnosed with cluster headaches. Dr. says there is no hope. Is there?
i have had cluster headaches for several years, and they are getting worse. Dr. says to learn to live with it, but the pain is unbearable. is there any help or hope?
Here are some extra links for you:
- Cluster Headaches - The Basics
- Inhaled Oxygen Shown Effective for Cluster Headaches
- Migraine and Headache Preventive Medications: Too Many Options to Give Up!
- Migraine and Headache Specialists - What's So Special?
- Patient Recommended Migraine and Headache Specialists
- Do you have questions? We have answers. Find the three places to ask questions on our Migraine Answers page.
We have information on Migraine and depression in, Migraine and Depression May Be Linked Genetically
Feel well,© The HealthCentral Network, 2011
Last updated February 22, 2011
Published On: February 22, 2011