The mission of the Migraine Research Foundation (MRF) is to raise funds for Migraine research. Every donation moves us a step closer to learning migraine’s secrets and, ultimately, to finding a cure. All our operating costs are underwritten, so your donation goes directly to fund migraine research.
MRF has 5 guaranteed entry places for the ING New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 7, 2010. To secure a place, you must raise or donate a minimum of $3000 to MRF.
Join Team MRF and receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the ING New York City Marathon
- MRF T-shirt
- Assistance setting up a personalized website where your friends and family can donate in your name, and you can track your fundraising progress
- Form letter/email for you to send to potential supporters
Team MRF members' commitment:
- Commit to raise or donate a minimum of $3000 by November 15, 2010
- Pay all registration fees to New York Road Runners Club. These fees do not count towards your fundraising commitment and are your responsibility to pay.
- Provide MRF with a credit card and $50 deposit at time of acceptance. This payment will be considered your first donation towards your $3000 pledge.
- Acknowledge that the remaining pledge balance must be paid in full by November 15, 2010. If we do not receive a minimum of $3000 in donations made in your name by then, MRF will charge the remaining balance to your credit card.
If you'd like to run for the MRF or need more information, please visit this section of our web site.