Do you have questions about headaches or Migraines? Many of our readers do, and each week, and Dr. John Claude Krusz and Teri Robert answer some of them. Dr. Krusz is a world recognized headache and migraine expert, often conducting groundbreaking research at his clinic in
. Here are this week's questions and answers... Dallas
- Father with enormous headache since hit in head in 1971? Full question and answer.
- Help for chronic daily Migraines? Full question and answer.
- Joint pain and triptans? Full question and answer.
- Imitrex and Effexor? Diarrhea? Full question and answer.
- Hydrocodone for headaches & Migraines while breastfeeding? Full question and answer.
- Triptans, Zoloft, and serotonin syndrome? Full question and answer.
- Every morning sore neck and hang-over-like headache? Full question and answer.
- One-sided headache for 7 months, pain never goes away? Full question and answer.
- How much can sinuses and migraines be linked? Full question and answer.
- Frequent Migraines, now sharp, shooting pains? Full question and answer.
About Ask the Clinician:
Dr. Krusz is a recognized expert in the fields of headache and migraine treatment and pain treatment. Each week, he and Lead Expert Teri Robert, team up to answer your questions about headaches and Migraines. You can read more about Dr. Krusz or more about Teri Robert. If you have a question for this section of our site, please click HERE. Accepted questions will be answered by publishing the answers here. No questions will be answered privately.
Please note: We cannot handle emergencies or diagnose via the Internet. Please do not ask us to diagnose; see your physician for diagnosis.
We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q & A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.
Published On: June 18, 2007