Do you have questions about headaches or Migraines? Many of our readers do, and each week, and Dr. John Claude Krusz and Teri Robert answer some of them. Dr. Krusz is a world recognized headache and migraine expert, often conducting groundbreaking research at his clinic in
. Here are this week's questions and answers... Dallas
- Basilar-type Migraine and damage to nerves? Full question and answer.
- Health insurance and Migraine as a pre-existing condition? Full question and answer.
- Going to a clinic for ten years with no luck. Suggestions? Full question and answer.
- Topamax working, but not around period. Increase? Full question and answer.
- Migraines brought on by viral meningitis? Full question and answer.
- How can I find a caring doctor for my 10 year old son? Full question and answer.
- Does this mean my migraines are going away? Full question and answer.
- Hemicrania continua and Indocin? Full question and answer.
- Acupuncture and other alternative treatments for Migraine? Full question and answer.
- Sharp pain on temple? Full question and answer.
About Ask the Clinician:
Dr. Krusz is a recognized expert in the fields of headache and migraine treatment and pain treatment. Each week, he and Lead Expert Teri Robert, team up to answer your questions about headaches and Migraines. You can read more about Dr. Krusz or more about Teri Robert. If you have a question for this section of our site, please click HERE. Accepted questions will be answered by publishing the answers here. No questions will be answered privately.
Please note: We cannot handle emergencies or diagnose via the Internet. Please do not ask us to diagnose; see your physician for diagnosis.
We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q & A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.
Published On: July 02, 2007