Do you have questions about headaches or Migraines? Many of our readers do, and each week, Dr. John Claude Krusz and Teri Robert answer some of them. Dr. Krusz is a world recognized headache and migraine expert, often conducting groundbreaking research at his clinic in Dallas. Here are this week's questions and answers...
- OK to go back to work following Migraines? Full question and answer.
- Worst headache when masturbating? Full question and answer.
- Migraine and sudden sharp pain during echo cardiogram? Full question and answer.
- Postmenopausal Migraines, nothing works? Full question and answer.
- Percocet makes headaches worse? Full question and answer.
- Constant tension headaches, not rested? Full question and answer.
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Migraines? Full question and answer.
- Why did Migraines get worse with menopause? Full question and answer.
- Birth control, stroke, and Migraine? Full question and answer.
- Medications that really prevent Migraines? Full question and answer.
About Ask the Clinician:
Dr. Krusz is a recognized expert in the fields of headache and migraine treatment and pain treatment. Each week, he and Lead Expert Teri Robert, team up to answer your questions about headaches and Migraines. You can read more about Dr. Krusz or more about Teri Robert. If you have a question for this section of our site, please click HERE. Accepted questions will be answered by publishing the answers here. No questions will be answered privately.
Please note: We cannot handle emergencies or diagnose via the Internet. Please do not ask us to diagnose; see your physician for diagnosis.
We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q & A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical andhealth matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications andother treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.
Published On: April 22, 2007