Do you have questions about headaches or Migraines? Many of our readers do, and each week, and Dr. John Claude Krusz and Teri Robert answer some of them. Dr. Krusz is a world recognized headache and migraine expert, often conducting groundbreaking research at his clinic in Dallas. Here are this week's questions and answers...
- Allergies and Migraines? Full question and answer.
- Migraines and vertigo, but not together? Full question and answer.
- Hemiplegic Migraine, stroke, and medications? Full question and answer.
- Why increased Migraines now? Full question and answer.
- Inflammation over the brain, Migraines, and anti-inflammatories? Full question and answer.
- Jumbled speech and numb arms during Migraines? Full question and answer.
- Worsening Migraines with vision loss? Full question and answer.
- Migraines, fibromyalgia, and opoids? Full question and answer.
- Medications for sinus headaches? Full question and answer.
- Distinction between a "headache" and "heavy-headedness"? Full question and answer.
About Ask the Clinician:
Dr. Krusz is a recognized expert in the fields of headache and migraine treatment and pain treatment. Each week, he and Lead Expert Teri Robert, team up to answer your questions about headaches and Migraines. You can read more about Dr. Krusz or more about Teri Robert. If you have a question for this section of our site, please click HERE. Accepted questions will be answered by publishing the answers here. No questions will be answered privately.
Please note: We cannot handle emergencies or diagnose via the Internet. Please do not ask us to diagnose; see your physician for diagnosis.
We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q & A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.
Published On: May 07, 2007